ORANGE is hyperlinked and can be clicked on for further information.
Call for Abstracts
The Twelfth International Symposium on Pollination Scientific Programme Committee would like to invite you to submit an abstract/s for the Symposium.
Please adhere to the guidelines below when preparing your abstract/s:
- Abstracts must be submitted as a Microsoft Office Word (MS Word) document.
- Every abstract must have a completed Submission Questionnaire Form accompanying it.
- Abstracts must conform to the following format:
- Abstract Title - UPPERCASE, 10pt Arial, Bold, except for scientific names which should be upper/lower case and italicized. Scientific names should not be preceded or followed by commas or parentheses or other markings.
- Authors Names - Regular title case, 10pt Arial. Presenting authors name should be underlined.
- Authors Affiliations - Regular title case, 10pt Arial. Affiliations should consist of authors institutions, city and country only. It is voluntary to include the corresponding authors email address.
- Body Text - 10pt Arial, justified. Body text must not exceed 250 words.
- Paragraphs should be separated by one blank line space. New paragraphs must not be indented.
- Single line spacing should be used.
- Abstracts should not include images, graphs or charts.
- All text must be black.
- Your page should be portrait and margins should be set at 2.54cm throughout (left, right, top and bottom)
- Abstracts with an accompanying submission questionnaire form must be emailed to Kerry Firmani - Kerryf@turnersconferences.co.za by no later than 30 April 2021.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- An abstract template in the correct format is available for download.
- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes (this includes 5 minutes questions & answer time).
- Submissions are open for oral presentations, poster presentations and oral poster tour (2-minute presentation to explain your poster).
- Poster presentations should A1 in size and portrait orientation. Full guidelines will follow.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||30 April 2020
|Acceptance Notices to Authors
||29 May 2020
|Presenting Author Registration Deadline
||14 June 2020
|12th International Symposium on Pollination
||To be confirmed