Call For Abstracts
Abstract Submission Guidelines And Instructions
Submitted abstracts should be original, topical and current.
- Prepare an abstract of not more than 300 words excluding the title, authors and affiliations, in a Microsoft Word file format (Word 97 or later). The abstract should provide a concise summary of your paper.
- The Title of your abstract should be in Arial 10pt. bold uppercase. Authors and Affiliations should be in Arial 10pt. with the presenting author underlined. The Body text should be in Arial 10pt. and divided into Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion sections as appropriate - see example below.
- Submit your abstract/s by email to Lethisha Narayan - Lethishan@turnersconferences.co.za. Please include the following text in the subject line - SA Renal Congress 2018: Abstract Submission. By submitting the abstract you confirm that all the authors have given their permission for the work to be presented.
- The closing date for submissions is 31 July 2018.
- Presenters must use Microsoft PowerPoint (97 or later) for their presentation.
Abstract Submission Guidelines And InstructionsAcceptance/rejection of Abstracts
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any abstract. Authors who submit abstracts will receive feedback by 15 August 2018. Accepted abstracts will be indicated as being accepted either for oral or for poster presentation and will be published as received in the final Programme Book. All presenting authors must be registered in order to be included in the programme.
Authors will be informed of the date and time of their presentations. The Congress venues are equipped with data projectors and computers for PowerPoint presentations. Presentations should not exceed 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion unless otherwise specified by the Programme Committee.
FORMAT FOR SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT FOR THE SARS CONGRESS
Author 11, Author 22
1Affiliation 1, 2Affiliation 2...
Background: The abstract should provide a summary of the content of your proposed paper. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. The body text of the abstract should be in Arial 10pt and should be justified. The abstract submission deadline date is the 31st July 2018.
Methods: Authors will be advised of their acceptance or rejection by the 15th August 2018. Thereafter authors of accepted abstracts will be notified of the date and time of their presentation.
Results: Your abstract must be emailed to Lethisha Narayan - Lethishan@turnersconferences.co.za by 31st of July 2018. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered for presentation. Should you wish to withdraw your submission please also advise Lethisha Narayan.